Hi everyone and I was so pleasantly surprised to find that The YA Page tagged me to do this! Thank you so much, you make me feel lovely :3
And here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules of this award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers
And so, here are 7 facts about myself:
- I love making origami paper cranes. It’s like my strange obsession and I have made over three thousand cranes and I hoard them up in my room.
- My favourite kind of tea (because I love tea!) is earl grey but weirdly enough at home I mostly drink jasmine tea. Also, I usually take my tea with a little bit of sugar except when I drink green tea. Also, I dislike drinking coffee, they give me headaches.
- I made my Goodreads account in 2009 and since then I have read over 300 books, which is a great achievement for me!
- I love peanut butter, but I only like the chunky one and not the smooth one
- I eat a lot, but I eat fast. So I rarely ever talk while eating, when I eat a meal I’d just be quiet and finish in five minutes or something while everyone else is still halfway through
- I have black, short hair and three years ago I grew it out until it was really long and I cut it really short, and then I donated the 40 cm lock of hair. It was really weird.
- I love buying books but I actually prefer reading ebooks and I read ebooks with my Nook Simple Touch which is like 5 years old and it’s old and ugly and slow but I still love it. But I still love paperbacks, hence this blog title 🙂
And now, I would like to nominate other bloggers, and they are:
- Night Owl’s Library
- Literary Constellation
- Hardcover Lust
- Bookshelf Fantasies
- Books and Messy Buns
- Bermuda Onion
- Anette Reads
- The Book Brief
- Books Wide Open
- Ana Reyhs
Send me your post if you’re doing it, I’d love to read facts about yourself! But if you don’t want to do it, it’s also totally fine. Thank you so much for reading!