Another blog award?? I feel like it’s my birthday! I was nominated by the lovely (and creative!) Zeezee @ Zeezee with Books, thank you so much, you are such a dear.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts About Me:
- I wear glasses and I’ve been wearing them since I was in kindergarten, and I think the main reason why I had to wear them at such an early age was because I read too much! Even though it could also be because of my genetics from my father, who all had terrible eyesight.
- I’m not a huge fan of audiobooks. The only audiobook I’ve ever read is The Wizard of Oz and I would always fall asleep 5-10 minutes into the narration because it’s kind of boring? But I’m trying to read a book while listening to the audiobook right now, and so far I quite enjoy it, so my opinion on disliking audiobooks might change.
- I am from Indonesia, which is an Asian country that is very humid and hot because it’s a tropical country. I’ve never felt or seen snow before. And now I live in the Netherlands, which is cold as hell and even though it’s only autumn I’m already freezing. Help!
- I try to read every day before I go to sleep for an hour. I find that every time I do that I actually go to sleep more quickly and easily and during the sleep I usually have less dreams, which means that my sleep is more deep and relaxing!
- I love breakfast food. I love cereals, muesli, pancakes, waffles, toast, french toast, any kind of sandwich, omelettes, bacon and eggs, I could eat them all in one breakfast if I actually can.
I don’t know why but I also mention a random fact about my love for food in my facts. Oh well, I just like eating okay!
And here are the people I nominate for this super cute Creative Bloggers Award:
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
- Rachel @ (Bargain) Book Bliss
- Chelsea @ Books for Thought
- Molly @ Night Owl’s Library
- Brittany @ The Grisha Lieutenant