Hi everyone! How’s everyone doing? Today I’d like to change tracks from bookish stuff and do this fantastic award! Thank you so so much The Orangutan Librarian for the nomination!
Rules for this award:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
Alright then, here are the 11 questions I have to answer
1. What is your favourite Disney movie? Why?
Oooh it’s hard to pick one but my ultimate favourite Disney movie and my favourite movie, like, ever, is The Lion King! I just love the whole story, the music, the plot, the animation… It was my childhood and I adore it with every fiber of my soul.
2. Have you ever had an extreme case of déjà vu? What happened?
I’m pretty sure I have, but I absolutely do not remember a single experience! But all I know that it was a super weird feeling.
3. What is your three top book genres?
Sci-fi, fantasy, and young adult. Although I might change the last genre because lately I’ve been more interested in adult books.
4. If you could only ever live in one season all year long- which one would it be? And why?
Woah this is hard. I’d probably choose autumn, because it’s not too cold but not too hot either. I like autumn, I get to wear cute clothes and coats without sweating, but at the same time I’m not freezing either. Plus I love rain so, yeah.
5. What are the top 5 things that make you smile?
Doing this award, fluffy cats, gorgeous book covers, good cinematography, peanut butter and chocolate toast.
6. If you were a mutant (like in X Men) would you side with Professor X or Magneto? Why? And what would your power be?
Believe it or not I spent quite a long time thinking about this question. I’d probably side with Professor X, even though Magneto is badass and I love Sir Ian McKellen. And I would love to have powers like Rogue (she’s my fav character from X-Men) because I can get an excuse for people not to touch me – I just don’t like hugging or being touched. But at the same time being like Xavier would be super badass and quite useful!
7. Sing the cheesiest song in your repertoire at the top of your lungs – which song was it?
Umm I didn’t sing it out loud because my housemate would probably think I’m crazy or something, but if I could, that song would probably be You Are The Music In Me from High School Musical (not ashamed at all).
8. You encounter a ghost/demon/scary house- how do you react? What do you do?
I’d remember all the episodes of Supernatural I’ve watched and find some salt or holy water or probably just scream at the top of my lungs and run away.
9. If you could go back in time to any period in history, *when* would you go to? Who would you like to meet? What would you do?
Oooh I would love to visit Jesus at his time and actually see him “in action”, but at the same time I really want to go to a million years BC to see the dinosaurs. That’ll be super awesome, although I guess it’ll be super scary as well hahaha.
10. Would you survive the Zombie Apocalypse? How? (I’m looking for tips :p )
In terms of running away from a swarm of zombies, I’d probably get my brains eaten because I hate and am unable to run. But if I am in a safe place like a house or an island and have to survive there, I think I’ll get on pretty well, considering I have a lot of fat in my body to save myself, plus I’ve read a lot of books like The Martian or The Forest of Hands and Teeth or The Lord of the Flies to know how to survive (I hope).
11. What did you do for Halloween? Who/what did you dress up as?
Nah, I didn’t go anywhere and stayed at home and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas instead! But if I’d go trick or treating (which I’ve never done before btw), I’ll probably go as Percy Jackson or the No Face monster from Spirited Away.
Phew, that was a lot of questions! And here are my questions:
- Food-related this or that: Ice cream or cake? Tea or coffee? Sweet or salty snacks?
- Do you believe in fate and karma?
- What are your favourite traits that you got from someone else?
- What’s your favourite month of the year and why?
- If your best friends are asked to describe you in one sentence, what do you think they would say?
- Tell us your 5 favourite characters, each from different books/series.
- Tell us what your ideal day would be like, from the second you wake up to the second you sleep.
- What do you think your Boggart would be and why?
- How many pillows do you sleep in and what sleeping position do you like best?
- What’s your favourite and least favourite breakfast food and why?
- Have you had any paranormal encounters or anything related to ghosts personally? Tell us about that!
And next, I will nominate:
- Jesse Nicholas @ Books at Dawn
- Olivia Emily @ Bibliomad
- Charley @ Books and Bakes
- Arec @ Rainy Thursdays
- Laure @ The YA Page
Of course you don’t have to do this award but it’ll be super fun if you do! Have a nice day and a lovely weekend everyone!