Hi everyone! My name is Ayunda. I’m a narrow-eyed Asian, a huge foodie, a lover of movies, and a weird addict for making paper cranes.
But most importantly, I am passionately in love with books and reading, and this blog is a place where you can see the books I’ve read and what I thought about them, among other things! I post wrap ups, book reviews, among other things, and always exploring books that I liked and disliked and why.
Some other facts about me:
- I am 19 years old and I’m currently in my second year of university, studying Process and Food Technology
- I am an Indonesian living in the Netherlands
- I am an introvert but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to talk to you guys! I appreciate all kinds of comments and I love reading/commenting on other people’s blogs as well, so just say the word and I will definitely leave a comment or two on yours.
- My favourite genres are sci-fi, fantasy, and literary fiction.
- I not only post bookish posts in here, but sometimes I also post my personal life (such as museums I visited and places I traveled to) in my Sunday Updates,
- Other than reading, I love watching movies and TV shows! Which is why other than posting monthly wrap ups of the books I read, I post wrap ups of all the movies I watched.
Feel free to leave any thoughts and feedback anytime and anywhere.
(Header credit: Flickr)